February 24, 2010

Snow...again

Rumor has it that snow maybe on its way for Thursday...not sure if it'll be a whole lot, though. The Winter Olympics are starting to wind-up. This breaks my little heart. But I can wait for London in 2012...

I'd really love to go to an Olympic event...had my chance in1996 in Atlanta when the Soccer was played at Legion Field in Birmingham...but I am bored with Soccer and detest Legion Field for a variety of reasons.

Southern Insurance is visiting today for a meeting...there gonna eat baked potato and chilli for lunch - perfect for a cold day!

Next week we have the Quilter's and Emmaus coming by...after that the month is filled with an additional Emmaus, NC State's Opening Doors Program, UNC Nurse's Retreat, Hall Fletcher Elementary, Beaufort Youth at Work, another Quilting group, Harvest Church Retreat, and a few others...it'll be totally busy. My time will be split in my office and Food Service...we'll be serving up some tasty meals! The program groups that are coming in will be treated to my very own facilitation...I hate to brag but I am probably one of the best around...but that's because Lee trained and honed me...he's good, too!

Anyway, stay bundled up for the next few days...the Ides of March are just around the corner...it'll be boating weather after that!

Enjoy the day...

No comments: