February 1, 2010

Iced over...

This weekend was pretty exciting...lots of snow, followed by lots of freezing rain, followed by a little Saturday night snow...the white stuff received an icy layer on top, which is sure to keep the "snow" around until Tuesday morning.

This was also the last weekend for NC waterfowl season...I heard a lot of good reports and I had a good day, too.
Next weekend is youth Waterfowl Day...I am taking a buddy - he's never been before, but I have a nice place picked out. If he is able to shoot well, he'll get a full bag.

In case anybody else out there is going - the adult must have all of the applicable licenses and stamps. The youth does not have to have any of that, though. the adult also must stay within "voice command", too. ADULTS CANNOT HUNT!!! Only help.

My computer has been telling me for the last 3 hours that I have an unrecognized device in my USP port...I couldn't agree more...I don't see anything...just wish it would quit popping up...

Tomorrow is Groundhog's Day. This doesn't mean that you should eat a Groundhog. PETA has suggested theat Punxsatawney Phil should get a reprieve...I think PETA should get a life.

Enjoy the day...

No comments: