September 15, 2010

more of the same

Cooked Breakfast and lunch for out retreat group today...will do the same today. I went overboard with the cheese on my lasagna, but is that a bad thing... I think not.

My playlist for the kitchen:
Pearl Jam
Metallica - From the Load Album
Sparks the Rescue
Bush - the first album
Ryan Bingham
Tom Petty

It adds inspiration to the meal. In the kitchen I'm like a firefighter and a juggler - putting out fires and catching a lot of stuff.

Enjoy the day... Fall Fashion Guide coming on Friday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was one of the fortunate people to taste this great food! Thank you so much for all the wonderful meals/snacks you made and provided during our retreat! I really enjoyed my stay at the Eastern Center. You and your staff made me feel welcome and at home. Have a great weekend!

Karin Cousineau