May 21, 2010

LeaderShape update

Quick chance to blog, so I'll take it...

Leadershape is going GREAT....all remarks about the Team Challenge Course, facilitated by our very own Kali, Mea, Casper, and AJ have been stupendous. Even the food is good...which I can take 2/3 credit for, as I have cooked 2 meals a day, every day this week, all while cmpleting staff training lesson plans and hiring. Oh, and planning next weeks activities for Jackson Middle School, 2 banquets, and a wedding. WOW.

In aquatics related news, I took my first 200 m swim of the season yesterday...fininshing at 3:08...that's only 1 minute off the pace of a former world record. Better yet, I demolished the dreams of Kali, professional lifeguard and program staffer. She attempted to beat me. FAIL. In fact, she regailed that it was her best time ever, but it was my first swim of the season. Oh, I beat her in a sprint, too. So, I out-competed a girl! And, YES, I am proud of that. She's not any girl. She's the "beast".

Will try to blog when I can...enjoy the weekend.

No comments: