March 31, 2010

Blogger had Google issues yesterday...

So yesterday I blogged in epic fashion, only to have the google devices mess it up and not save or publish it! I will try to revisit it tomorrow or Friday...

Today we Have River Road Middle coming in ... about 90 challenge course participants! Some are climbing the wall, some swinging in the giant swing, and all eating lunch...

Yesterday, we did some timber thinning...I am sore, but not as sore as LEE!!!!! We have ample amounts of firewood and kindling, too. I even salvaged a couple of cypresses to make decoy blocks for CAMP CANVASBACK!!! It will take a lot of experimentation to get the blocks shaped into a flattened football, but we'll try. Would be great to send kids home with a traditional gunning decoy...I have a few, but rarely hunt over them. I prefer the foam Herter's which apparently quit selling last January. A true loss to traditionalists everywhere!

There is a top secret birthday party over the weekend...can't say who it is - it could be a surprise!

Enjoy the day...

No comments: