April 29, 2011

Summer Camp Staff Slideshow

I am very close to wrapping up my staff for the summer of 2011...after combing, literally the globe, I might - MIGHT - have pieced together the perfect staff, at least on paper. They get better every year.

I got up at 4:00 am this morning to watch the Royal Wedding. Yes, Kate's dress was pretty spectacular, the Queen looked regal, and the Prince looked uber-masculine. I had bed-head...so maybe I wasn't dressed appropriately, but I "twern't" on camera, either.

The nostalgia of the Royal Wedding and staffing has led me to publish last year's Staff Slideshow...a compilation of staff pictures throughout the summer coupled with trendy music, and nostalgic Dr. Seuss.

Here's the link to watch and enjoy last year's staff...I have no responsibility for the additional youtube postings that might coincide with it's presence, and I am grateful for the words of Dr. Seuss, Oleander, The Verve, and Alterbridge...

Enjoy the weekend...

No comments: