September 24, 2009

Ecology 102

This week, fall started on Tuesday September 22, 2009. It will end on December 21, 2009. I love this season along with spring for a variety of different reasons. I like autumn because the temperatures are cooler. I like the mourning are cool and the afternoons are warm because I really hate being hot or cold. Another thing I like about autumn is leaves on the trees are starting to change color. I really like going to the scenic overlooks on the Blue Ridge Parkway and look at varying colors of the leaves. The range of colors the leaves have are reds, oranges, and browns. Another thing I like to about autumn is the football. My favorite college team is East Carolina University. My favorite NFL team is the Carolina Panthers. I hate raking leaves, but playing with a huge pile of leaves is always a good time.

Another thing I love about autumn are the fairs and festivals. I loved going on the rides, watching the entertainment, eating a funnel cake, and looking at the livestock. Another thing I love about autumn is the holidays. I love Halloween because of the decorations. I like carving the jack o’lanterns faces. I love to dress up for Halloween. I always enjoying Treat or Treating because of all the candy you get. I love going to Haunted Houses, too.

The other major holiday I love is Thanksgiving. I love to get up and watch the parades on television. I like having the family in the kitchen making a breakfast by having eggs, biscuits, toast, grits, and ham. I enjoy going to my cousins to have lunch and/or dinner with my cousins. There is usually a lot of food on the counters. I know I eat too much on Thanksgiving. I enjoy watching footfall. Another thing about autumn is Marie's birthday - this Sunday. Happy Birthday Marie.

No comments: