August 3, 2010

Takeoff 4-Health Week 2

Sorry I haven't put any updates in a while, but I'll catch up soon!

We are smack down in the middle of Takeoff 4-Health - a great summer camp program and partnership between Brody School of Medicine and North Carolina 4-H! We have some of the brightest minds in the world concerning childhood obesity hanging out in our office tackling one of the most important health challenges of the generation!

I'll try and post some pictures soon! Nevertheless, with our reduced staff, Lee and I have spent considerable time in the kitchen, too. Lee made an incredible (and healthy) black bean salsa that the staff and campers are still raving about. Activities include kayaking, rock climbing, Zumba dancing, yoga, swimming, water aerobics and a bunch more!

Enjoy the day...

1 comment:

mysimplelife said...

I can actually say that I miss being at camp right now...but only for that week...non of the others.