December 9, 2009

Terri's FIFTY!

Our glamorous Terri, Lady of the Solvents, turns 50. That's not as old as she thins it is, but let's get serious - it's still pretty dern old. In Keeping with tradition, I have written a birthday poem for Terri.

Terri, Terri,

not contrary.

Works real hard,

cooks with lard

Her hair fraps,

as she sets "mise" traps.

Hates finger prints,

they make her rinse.

Chocolate and biscuits

make her throw fits.

She makes an action plan,

to conquer every man.

Pretty and sweet,

a better woman is tough to meet.

Her husband is Glen,

I feel sorry for him.

The end...

Terri is a blessing to know. She is a perfect fit or this place, because she, like everyone else, is a pleasure to be around. Terri has always watched after me, given me advice, and given me a tough time when she needed to...

Happy Birthday Terri!

Enjoy the day...

No comments: